Here you will find objects of our museum on the Internet.
- German Digital Library
Here you will find objects of German museums.
Here you will find objects of European museums.
- City of Püttlingen
Website of Püttlingen: the museum is located in the Köllerbach district.
- Watchmakers Guild of the Saarland
The link to Watchmakers Guild of the Saarland.
- Saarländischer Museumsverband
The museum is a member of “Saarländischer Museumsverband” in Ottweiler.
- German Chronometric Society
The ‘Freundeskreis alter Uhrmacherkunst e. V.’ is a member of the German Chronometric Society.
- French Association of Amateurs d’Horlogerie Ancienne
We are also a member of the French friends of ancient watches.
- Atelier Steffenhagen
- Miner’s Association St. Barbara Köllerbach
- Dr. Elisabeth Feilen – public expert office of art
We are not allowed to deliver expertise ourselves; we therefore provide a link to a public expert office.
- “La Pendule” Blieskastel
A further horological museum in Saarland, in which 93 pendulum clocks are shown.
- Clock Museum Beyer Zurich
A Museum in Zurich (Suisse), in which you will find very valuable clocks.
- Clock Collection Kellenberger
We are friends of the museum ‘Clock Collection Kellenberger’ in Winterthur (Suisse).
|Opening times||Entrance fee||Address Horological Museum|
Sunday and Wednesday
Outside opening hours
Normal: 3,00 €
Information and appointment:
Freundeskreis alter Uhrmacherkunst e. V.
Engelfanger Straße 3